There are a few reasons why you could be seeing the message that you’re not getting a discount in your app.
- Incorrect settings
- Low battery
- Phone is not with you on your trips
- In Settings/list of apps, select HiRoad and turn Location to “Always” allow
- In Settings/Battery, check that Low Power Mode is turned off
- Using iOS 13? Instructions are here.
- In Settings/Location Services, set to “High Accuracy”
- In Settings/Battery Settings, set to “Allow background activity”
- In Settings/list of apps, select HiRoad and set toggle to “Off” under “Optimize battery usage”
- Using Android 10? Instructions are here.
If your battery is below 20%, trips may not show up.
Have your phone with you
It's essential to always have the app running with your phone in the car when you take a trip. As you log and check the classification of your trips, the app recognizes your activity.
If the app sees zero trips during the entire billing cycle, no discount is applied. If the app is set up correctly and trips are logged, you'll see a driver discount.
Still need help?
Reach out to Customer Care at email@example.com.