Can I still keep my insurance with me if I move out of Rhode Island?

Unfortunately not. HiRoad currently only offers auto insurance in Rhode Island. If you move out of state for good, you will need to get insurance in your new state, and then contact us to cancel.

Did you find this helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request