What should I do if my vehicle has glass and/or windshield damage?

If you have Comprehensive or Collision coverage, and the glass on your car is damaged as part of an accident, it will be handled as part of that same claim.

If you have Comprehensive coverage and it’s only a glass problem, you can submit a glass claim through your HiRoad app. It only takes a few moments and we have representatives who will review your coverage and assist you in scheduling an appointment.

To report glass-only damage by phone, call 800-621-1793.

Did you find this helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request