How do I classify trips if I drive for my job?

If you regularly drive a vehicle you don’t own as part of your job, classify those trips as not driving.

If you regularly drive a vehicle you own for your job, determine whether you use it for commercial (including ridesharing) or occasional business purposes.

For commercial use, classify trips as not driving. Your HiRoad policy doesn’t cover commercial use of your vehicle.

For occasional business use, classify trips as driving.

We have more details on classifying trips for commercial, business and personal day-to-day driving here

Did you find this helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request