Pay your HiRoad bill
- What is a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)?
- What happens when my policy is up for renewal?
- Will I receive separate bills for Auto and Renters?
- When I buy a HiRoad policy, is the price I pay today the price I pay each month?
- What happens if I miss or need to make a late payment?
- Can I change my payment due date?
Make policy and account changes
- How do I change my phone number?
- How do I change my email address?
- How do I change my mailing address or garaging address?
- How do I add or remove a car from my policy?
- How do I change my policy or make other coverage updates?
- What is a lienholder and where do I add this information in my policy?
File and manage claims
- How do I file a Renters claim?
- What information do you exchange in a car accident?
- I’m not insured with HiRoad. How do I find the status of a claim?
- Can I change my mind and call to file a claim instead of filing via the app?
- What are the benefits of filing a claim using the HiRoad app?
- What should I do after a car accident during COVID-19?